- Have you thought about ministry as a job?
- Are you feeling called by God to lead more in the church?
- Are you interested in seeing if you have gifts for church ministry?
First United Methodist Church-Sikeston is a growing church that exists to lead people in new life with Jesus. We are currently seeking part-time Ministry Interns/Resident (5-10 hrs/wk) to lead in a ministry area and grow in their gifts.
An ideal candidate for this position is someone creative, encouraging, spiritually mature and actively involved at First UMC.
- 1+ year active participation at First UMC
- Attend Discover First
- Live out the 5 Practices
- Participate or Lead a Growth Group for 6+ months.
Responsibilities will include:
- Serve & Lead in a Ministry Team at First UMC (Worship, Grow, First Kids, Youth, Care, Missions).
- Establish measurable leadership goals in coordination with Ministry Team Leader.
- Staff Team Ministry
- 1-1 Supervisor Reflections
This is a Temporary Part-Time Hourly Position, starting at $12 /hour.
Check us out at TheFunChurch.org. Applicants should email resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls or Facebook messages please.